TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using Abhinava Med Tech’s (AMT) services, the client agrees to abide by the following terms listed by us.
1. The client has no duplicate websites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages.
2. The client has not requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the website’s ranking with Google.
3. It is not possible to give a 100% guarantee for any specific result on any search engine, nor can we quantify the level of increased traffic or sales, as a result of the campaigns.
4. All fees are payable in advance and non-refundable under any circumstances.
5. If the client makes any changes to the optimized pages created by Abhinava Med Tech or does not implement the changes advised by us, any guarantee placed will become void immediately.
6. Abhinava Med Tech follows a strict ethical SEO policy for websites and may make void any guarantee should it be discovered that the Client has participated in actions considered undesirable by the search engines, such as
1. Making use of hidden links
2. Links to link-farms, FFA link pages, etc.
3. Uses page redirect or cloaking techniques
4. Submits the web pages of the site to the search engines, search directories or other websites without our consent
5. Uses automated web site submission software or websites
6. Uses automated reciprocal link programs
7. Abhinava Med Tech reserves the right to use client websites, web design, layouts, wireframes and collateral in advertising and or marketing initiatives. This may include portfolio examples on our website, case studies and other promotional initiatives, and discrete links at the foot of the pages on the supplied website until otherwise specifically instructed by the client to not use it.
1.The Client agrees that their website is not hosted on free webspace using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise).
2. Hosting is an annual charge. Must be paid in advance for the whole year.
3. Hosting is on shared or non-shared servers hosted via third party providers
4. Any renewal payments to be paid seven days in advance. We will not be responsible for issues related to delayed payments
1. Domain name is an annual charge. All domain registrations and renewals are to be paid in advance
2. Domain expiration can lead to disruption and loss of domain
3. Abhinava Med Tech will not be responsible for non-payment of domain expiration or late payment
4. Any renewal payments to be paid seven days in advance.
3rd Party Fees
Any fees that the search engines charge to include a listing are to be born separately by the client.
Access to Client Website
For the purposes of receiving our professional services, client agrees to provide the following:
1. Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
2. Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g.,
your web designer, if necessary.
3. Unlimited access to website traffic statistics, if established, for analysis and tracking purposes.
4. Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed
necessary by Abhinava Med Tech for search engine optimization purposes.
5. If client website is lacking in textual content, Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the
purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. Abhinava Med Tech can create website content but will come at
an additional cost to the client.
6. Your contact data such as email address, telephone, or mailing address.
Warranties and Indemnity
The client warrants to the company at all times that the material included in the Web Site:
1. Is not in breach of the Intellectual Property rights of any third party.
2. Is not obscene within the definition of the Obscene Publications Act 1959 or any other relevant provision, statute,
3. Is not in breach of any code or provision of statute or common law or otherwise in force from time to time in relation to
Advertising of goods or services.
4. Contains no element of corporative advertising which is in breach of the Control of Misleading Advertisements (Amendment)
5. Is not in breach of the Defamation Act 1996 or any other relevant provision,
6. Does not contain any misleading price comparison in breach of Consumer Protection Act.
Loss of Services
The Company accepts no liability for loss of service, unavailability of files, damage of data, misuse of equipment by other clients, failure of any externally managed equipment or communications devices or other services deemed to be beyond the Company’s control.
Abhinava Med Tech terms and conditions prohibit the disclosure of customer information without the customer’s express written consent except as required to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order, written order or other legal process served on Abhinava Med Tech. If you require information regarding Abhinava Med Tech’s customer you must fax, mail, or serve a valid reason to us in writing.